2. Don’t follow worthless pursuits. (Hard for me since I like to waste time on my smart phone instead of making my t-shirt designs or designing jewelry.)
3. Fear (respect and revere) the Lord and His Word.
4. Guard your words; watch what you say. (What comes out of your mouth shows what’s in your heart.)
5. Always be honest.
6. Do not be prideful.
7. Be a giver, especially to the poor.
8. Don’t trust in your money, trust in God only.
9. Listen to good advice. Get counseling if needed.
10. Choose your friends wisely.
11. Think before you act. (Don’t be sorry later.)
12. Control your temper.