Just click the link below to read the article.
Category Archives: Wisdom
Being wrong is part of being human. Admitting our mistakes doesn’t make us weak…it makes us strong and it makes us honest. Covering up or burying our faults affects our closeness with God but being open about our imperfections brings about fellowship not only with God but with others in our lives.
” A man who refuses to admit his mistakes can never be successful but if he confesses and forsakes them, he gets another chance.” Proverbs 28:13
No one wants to hang out with someone who thinks they’re ever wrong. No matter how many issues we have or how many mistakes we make we are always covered by God’s grace. We should allow the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth.
“Admit your faults to one another and pray for each other so that you may be healed.” James 5:16a
We need to think deeply about our faults and we need to confess and forsake them so we can walk in the light.
“If we live in the light, just as He is in the light, then we have fellowship with one another.” 1 John 1:7a
2. Don’t follow worthless pursuits. (Hard for me since I like to waste time on my smart phone instead of making my t-shirt designs or designing jewelry.)
3. Fear (respect and revere) the Lord and His Word.
4. Guard your words; watch what you say. (What comes out of your mouth shows what’s in your heart.)
5. Always be honest.
6. Do not be prideful.
7. Be a giver, especially to the poor.
8. Don’t trust in your money, trust in God only.
9. Listen to good advice. Get counseling if needed.
10. Choose your friends wisely.
11. Think before you act. (Don’t be sorry later.)
12. Control your temper.